Heya festival lovers!
To create this festival makeup look I used white facepaint and a thin brush.
- make the dots, using the back of your brush
- draw a long line over the center of your nose
- add a shorter one just above
- Put some gold pigment on the center of your lids
- add golden highlighter to your cheekbones – voila! Done.
With this warrior makeup feel to it, your look doesn’t need to be picture perfect. Imagine you are an amazon throwing on some paint before heading off to your battles – no perfection needed.
(And well… also probably no glitter but who caaaaares, gotta have some SPARKLE!)